So- we took taco pasta, improved it, and made it awesome.
10 minute Taco Pasta
1 package of noodles (I used the spirally kind)
1 can of diced tomatoes undrained
1 can of corn drained
1 can of red kidney beans drained but not rinsed
1 package of taco seasoning or whatever you've got
1/4 - 1/2 can of water
cheese and sourcream if you want
1. Cook your noodles and then set aside. I just put the noodles in a strainer and then used my pot to make my 'sauce'
2. Dump the taco seasonings, tomatoes, corn, kidney beans, and mix together. Add a little water.
3. Add your noodles to the pot and mix together. It should look amazing.
4. Put some pasta in a bowl and then add some sour cream and cheese if you want/can.
6. Repeat step 5 as often as needed.