Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Here!!

Okay- I'm going to make this one quick... not nearly as long as my airplane post but I wanted to at least write SOMETHING for you guys :)

Anyway, it's hot. lol- duh. .. but surprisingly, not THAT bad. It's just the normal heat. It feels like Georgia. Have I mentioned there are quite a few Georgia volunteers here? 4+!

We just finished our first day of IO (Initial Orientation) and tomorrow I get to have my first round of shots.. Yahh. I got my phone number today! I am going to post this on Facebook. I'm pretty sure but not positive if you call me I can receive it and it will just charge you and not me. For now this is the only option since it is only loaded with texts. Otherwise, Skype is the best option for this week.

I will be here until Friday morning.

Anyway- so there is an animal park here, I'm going to try and check it out really fast. I promise I'll post more soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok so the time difference is going to take a little getting used too. Weird thinking that is it 6:45 here and already night time for you. So when you let us know that your going to be on skype in the morning, is that your morning or our morning?

    Georgia hot? Is it humid too? Im glad you got lots of really light weight clothing! If you need more T's, camisoles, gauchos, whatever just let us know and we will ship you some!

    Yeah, we are going to need that cell number asap. And we can send you text? I was confused by the "its only loaded with text".

    Hope the animal park was fun. Post pics when you can. Maybe a flip video too.

    P.S. wish you were online before I had to go to work, but hopefully we can skype soon. I love you. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know what you are eating. And yes, the description of you blubbering in seat 12A (I think) was graphic. I could picture your glasses fogging up. I am glad you made it there safe and sound. Take pictures of the animals there. PHOTOBOMB SOMEONE!!! I am glad that our schedules have finally matched up... it only took 5 years. haha Be safe and have a good time in IO. Have you found out where you will be after Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also confused by the text comment. What do you mean?

    Does the place you are at now have wifi for all the rooms? Do you have a roommate? And how is the a/c situation?

    ReplyDelete